Thursday, April 26, 2007

B.I.K.E. AND AWAY FROM HER SCREENINGS

Below: Laura Mancini, programming intern, and Carl Doninger, volunteer, greet festivalgoers in the Landmark Theater lobby as they come to see the 7:15 screening of Away From Her(screening again on Monday, April 30th at 5:30PM).

Below: Patrons line up for tickets to the 7PM screening of B.I.K.E. (presented by IMOCA and screening again on Monday, April 30th at 1:30PM).

Below: Ryan G and Beau Yarrow, in town with the film Walking Out On Love (screening as part of the 92.3 WTTS Rock 'N Roll night tomorrow at 5:30PM in Landmark) check out the talents of fellow filmmakers in the festival.

2 comments:

Chris Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Hansen said...

Really love that you guys are blogging the festival! I wish I could be there for the screening of my film, but classes are wrapping up here at Baylor (where I teach) -- I feel like I'm missing a great time there!